Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dreaming of...


Excuse my awesome Saturday night of babysitting. Sarcasm you ask? Um no. I'm hanging out in a really nice house, watching TV and getting paid for it and I got to spend some time with one of my favorite babies in the world. That my friends, is awesome. 

Here in the great state of Texas we think its hilarious to switch from summer (hello 85 degrees on March 1st) to winter (49 degrees today). I don't think its that hilarious because I am DYING to break out my spring/summer wardrobe. Mainly I'm dying to buy every pair of pastel pants on the planet. I already have red and blue, but I definitely need some pastels. Enjoy this little creation :)

pastel pants




Jigsaw crew neck top
£45 - jigsaw-online.com

CALYPSO ST BARTH a line top
$145 - calypsostbarth.com

Lamberto Losani cashmere top
£550 - harrods.com

Dsquared denim skinny jeans
£209 - farfetch.com

Denim skinny jeans
$71 - warehouse.co.uk

Bruuns Bazaar flat heel shoes
599 DKK - musthaves.dk

J.Crew ballerina shoes
$138 - jcrew.com

Mulberry pouch bag
£695 - flannelsfashion.com

Rebecca minkoff handbag
$195 - nordstrom.com

Chanel genuine leather handbag
€2.313 - lindestore.com

Cuff jewelry
£55 - josephm.com

Oasis tiger eye jewelry
$19 - oasis-stores.com

VIcenza south sea pearl jewelry
£15 - debenhams.com

Me Ro me ro jewelry
$1,710 - barneys.com

1 comment:

  1. Very nice creations!!
    YOU don't need to wear a tankini, that is what your fat old mom wears!!

    ReplyDelete