Monday, April 2, 2012

Art Partying

Man I need to get a grip on this ditching my blog biz-nass. I will try to be better. I want to get in the swing of things, and blog like errday. I love blogs and love blogging and writing down my randomness so other people (ahem, my boyfriend) doesn't have to hear about the awesome deal I got on ribbons at Hobby Lobby today. 

Have you guys heard of the new trend sweeping the nation? (exaggeration much) These painting parties where you bring your own wine. So, you sign up for a party and show up with WINE and then the instructor gives you a step by step of how to re-create the painting chosen for said party. And you get to drink WINE with the peeps of your choice. Did I mention the wine? 

Anyway, P (boyf) was out of town for a bachelor party so some of the other girlfriends of the boys that were gone decided to have a girls night. If they're having (too much) fun, why shouldn't we have some ourselves? So we went and it was awesome. If you're local to Fort Worth, hit up Let's Art Party and um, art party (with wine). 

So I'll leave you with some pics!

Half way there!

All done!

Working hard

Miss. Morgan-- her fiance was the bachelor party all of the fellas were attending. Can't wait to see how gorgeous of a bride she is!

You know we had to get a group shot. Love these ladies-- so glad we got to do this!

Be back soon! Promise!

1 comment: