Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Recap

Confession: I love awards season. Every single part of it. So its no surprise that last night I was glued to the TV during the Golden Globes. I think the Globes is my favorite because it has movie and TV shows honored. Killing two birds with one stone. I wasn't exactly blown away by any of the dresses but it's always fun to look anyway! Here are some of my favies from the night!

I absolutely adore Claire Danes and it doesn't hurt that Homeland is one of my new favorite shows, so happy for her! And she looks STUNNING if you ask me!
I have a MAJOR girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. She is my girl. I'm going to like pretty much anything she wears, but I think the masses would agree this is a stand out. 
And last but not least, Kate Beckinsale could wear a paper bag and look like a goddess. I think she wore the blush color trend perfectly and her jewels are the perfect accessory. 

Via: 123

Next up: SAG Awards! 
Happy Monday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment