Sunday, January 15, 2012

No Bake Energy Bites

I don't know about you, but the toughest thing for me about cooking is finding time to do it, and well, the clean up after. However, this little gem of a recipe I've seen floating around the blogosphere and Pinterest lately is one for the books. I introduce No Bake Energy Bites, although I can't tell you its the same effect as drinking a red bull, they are yummy and easy. Winner in my book. 

All you need is :
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 ground flaxseed
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

Then mix all ingredients into a bowl until thoroughly combined, I used my hands because I'm impatient. Then let chill for a half hour in the fridge, roll into balls and enjoy! Can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container. I assure you mine will not last that long. Enjoy!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment