Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Bad blogger award right here. I have been battling a sinus infection that turned into a double ear infection that turned into me being so so miserable. Can't even imagine being a little baby and having constant ear infections and not being able to tell anyone about it! I was pitiful to say the least and have spent way too much time in my apartment. Today being no different :) There's something about Sundays that make me really lazy. Today includes Girl Scout cookies and Lifetime Movies. What a day. 

On a high note however, tonight is the SAG awards, one of my favorites because the awards are voted on by the actors themselves. How cool is it to see which movies and other actors the people we see in the spotlight are enjoying? I think its pretty cool. So stay tuned tomorrow for a SAG awards fashion recap. 

I would like to share, however, 2 super cute outfits I picked up at Francesca's yesterday :)



Love this coral skirt with the button detail and HELLO pockets :) Can't wait for spring so I can wear it with a navy striped top. O happy day.

I also picked up a cute 3/4 sleeve shift dress with a funky design. With a super low back. Kind of my signature outfit. Love a shift dress so much. I even wore it on a date last night with my man with gray tights and brown boots. Pretty cute. I can't find a picture of it thought, but try to imagine it in your head. Cute right? Thought so. 

Well back to The Pregnancy Pact for me. Then a SVU marathon. Wow I am productive. 

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you got new clothes!! Jealous!! Love the coral skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete