Sunday, January 15, 2012

NAILed it

Is it just me or is painting your nails all the rage right now? Ya, thought so.
OPI "Its Totally Fort Worth It"

 Turns out, I suck at painting my own nails, however, that super creative best friend who also happens to be my roommate is really good at it. So I have a built in manicurist that lives 10 feet away from me.
Essie "Plumberry"


 That's actually why I asked her to move in with me. But, since she isn't compensated for her nail services, I figured I better figure it out by myself, lame. But I did, and now I can't stop painting my nails!
Essie "Lilacism"


I love Essie and OPI brands, I just wish they weren't so dang expensive :( 
Essie "Bobbing for Baubles"

I like to treat myself (too often) to a new nail polish color. Painting my nails a new color every couple of days just adds a little pep in my step. I've listed my four current favorites above, pick these up and you won't regret it, its like a little party on your nails! Enjoy :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment